Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Don't forget...

I'm on the last leg of the race and only two more days to go... PLEASE WATCH my video. The CTMH clearly the best video contest ends on Thursday evening 11PM MST...so I need all the votes I can get. I am behind right now but heck I'll push to the end and I know I could actually pull it off if everyone watched and shared with your friends. The contest winner will be announced on Friday so I'll let everyone know...
Here is the link to take a peek and thanks so everyone who have watched everyday...I know, you're probably sick of the fairy godmother clip by now...but I really do appreciate it.


Also just a few more days left on the Hope For Haiti CTMH Relief fund project....This month you can order the combo textured cardstock by one get one free and two dollars of the proceeds will go to the Haiti Relief fund. It's such a win / win for everyone. The basic and the cozy collections are sold out but there is still a bunch of beautiful paper left...Spring Harmony, Autumn Harvest and Summer Celebration. So either email me lorileng@bellsouth.net or go to my website http://lorileng.myctmh.com/ and stock up today. There is no limit...and you would really be helping the people of Haiti.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I've been watching at least once a day all along! I'm pulling for ya! GOOD LUCK!

MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

Sheena said...

I hope you win!!! :)