Friday, February 26, 2010

Now is your Close To My Heart Time













I never cease to be amazed at the wonderful opportunities Close To My Heart offers...and their March Promotion is no exception. During the month of March when you sign up to become a consultant you will receive FREE with your consultant's kit ALL FOUR of the not yet released Summer 2010 Stamp of the Months...that's almost a $100 value....FREE! It's already a wonderful deal to get the consultants basic kit, it's over $300 in value for only $99, but now adding the special on you will get over $400 for only $99. Wow you can believe it!
When you sign up you can also take advantage of two other great offers...the scrapbook add on kit only $60 with a retail value of $180 and /or the cardmaking kit that is $50 with a retail value of $150. So you can really start your business off with a bang!
Plus email me lorileng@bellsouth.net and I can share another bonus you'll get for joining the winning team of PINKCLOUDSCRAPPERS.
I also have a great top 10 questions flyer about becoming a consultant that I would love to share with you. It answers many popular questions about our program so email me and I can forward that out to you. Joining Close To My Heart has truly changed my life and I would love to share that passion with you. Want to read more information on becoming a consultant or join up...CLICK HERE . Remember to wait until March to sign up and take advantage of this awesome promotion and I look forward to welcoming you aboard.

0 comments: