Thursday, February 25, 2010

Veranda, March's Kit of the Month


Veranda is for sure my favorite new paper pack and I adore this kit. So welcome March and the idea of spring along with the adorable kit.


The kit ( G1007) includes the Level Two Veranda Paper Pack, an exclusive stamp set only available with this kit, Filigree Charms (which are beautiful if you haven't already seen them and of course you'll get the color brochure with detailed instructions on completing both cards and layouts. The kit is offered at the discounted price of $29.95 and remember these are only available until the new idea book comes out and then they will be retired forever.


There are several add-ons you can also purchase and boy do they make your artwork pop. The Just Blooms Z1266 $7.95 and the Mini Medley Accents Z1275 $4.95 can really take your projects up a notch. I suggest getting the Just Blooms if nothing else as they really do draw the page together. I'll post a bit later my layout I did with this set...it's beautiful and I know you would all love to see it.


Here is a list of some other items they can be used with this set, but remember you can always use any font stamp you have ...this is just what has been used in the examples.


E1010 My Acrylix® Chocolate Alphabet-Large $34.95
Z2167 Creme Brulee Exclusive Inks® Pad $5.25
Z2120 Garden Green Exclusive Inks® Pad $5.25
Z2166 Tulip Exclusive Inks® Pad $5.25
Z1142 Brown StazOn® Ink $9.95
Z726 Sponge Daubers $3.95 ( You all know how much I love these little guys)

Please email me lorileng@bellsouth.net if you would like to hop on this kit while it's available or you can order direct from my website, just click the link to the right (order 24/7).

I really know you will be so pleased with the finished results from this kit and have extras to make more adorable projects.

0 comments: