Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thank you to Everyone...Can you Believe it I won!!!!!


I was so excited last night when I got an email announcing the winners of the Close To My Heart Clearly the Best Video contest......I actually won! There were so many great entries from many of my fellow CTMH consultant friends, I was amazed to be picked. The top views went to Tresa Black who won $500 cash/or product. Then the three top picks from Corporate were Tresa Black with Stamp Wow, Melanie Harmsma with Stamp Olympics (it's hilarious) and then mine ...Clear Stamp Fairy Tale. We all won $500 in product.




Once again I'm reminded how much I love this company...not because I won, but because they challenge me to be creative and to think outside of the box. They are such a fun company to work with and always offer me so many opportunities to make myself and my business well rounded.


Thank you so much to all my friends that watched my video everyday ...you are all troopers and I promise you don't ever have to watch it again...LOL.


I'd love to share more about how wonderful Close To My Heart is for so many reasons and would be happy to help you either start your own adventure or try out our clearly the best stamps....just contact me lorileng@bellsouth.net and the journey can begin.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your win! great card!

Allison said...

Congratulations, Lori! Such a cute video.
Have fun spending your $500 credit :-)

IsabellasSketchbook said...

Beautiful work! You are obviously very talented!

Unknown said...

You rock girl! Way to go!

Sheena said...

YAY!! Congrats Lori!

Sheena :)

Melissa said...

Congrats Lori! Someone posted on the CB this morning that you had won! I was so excited for you! Not sure how I am going to start my mornings now without viewing your video! lol

Enjoy your $500 worth of product! WAHOO!!!!

MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

YAY!!! I agree with Melissa.. I've even "routinly" watched it since the challenge ended. Ahh.. it's carved into my head... :) Sooo happy for you.

grammiej said...

wow, congrats!! You are an amazing woman and you work so hard! Nice to get awarded for all you hard work, right? Congrats again!