Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Cutie from Karen's Doodles




Here are a couple more cards I created using Karen's Doodles Images. I've really been working on my skills using the copics and have taken a class through My Creative Classroom and I do think that has really helped me in my coloring. My favorite is the little angel...I just think her colors came out perfect. I used the Unforgettable CTMH paper pack and of course ...STITCHED...my new favorite technique.




The Teddy Bear card used the Bella CTMH Paper pack and there are three layers of the little bear on the front of the card so he really pops. Yes, I colored three of those little guys, but it does make a difference when you see the card in person.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Cute cards..I love the pattern papers :)

Sheena :)

Anonymous said...

Girl these are beautiful, but how's the packing going???? And I'm loving your layering!!!!