Monday, April 12, 2010

A Second Day Of Miracle !




We'll I teased you yesterday with my second layout using the Miracle Kit....so here it is.

On this layout I used the Flip Flaps on the right hand page and was able to put six photos on one layouts, but yet the pictures don't crowd out the artwork. AMAZING!
(Flip Flaps Closed)
(Flip Flaps Open)


But I told you I would reveal the second Miracle of this kit...and it's the IRRESITIBLE DIMENSIONAL ELEMENTS! What you say? These are chipboard elements that have a resist pattern on them that make your layouts literally go with any photo or color combination. In this project I used black ink...yes I know a little outside the box, but I felt like a great accent color in my photos was black. So I took my handy dandy sponge dauber and put black on my irresistibles....and pop...the page works with my pictures. You are so gonna love them and I will tell you are some new one that you can also pick up in the Summer Idea Book that will premiere May 1st. On yesterday's post I used my favorite color Cranberry...so go back and take a look.
I adore these Miracle pages for so many reasons, the kit, the accessories, the simplicity but more than anything the wonderful people that are featured in them...My little monkey son, Cole, and my sweet friends, Tina, Denise and Lynn. It's so nice to know that I have beautiful pages that will capture snippets of my wonderful life forever and that too is a real MIRACLE.

1 comments:

Valerie said...

OH this paper is beautiful! I can't wait to get mine SOON!