Thursday, April 15, 2010

Veranda Album Workshop, May 20th

This Dream album is adorable and fun to make. It's all from the Close To My Heart collection Veranda and it's designed to be a personal little journal. Capture a few pictures of yourself from childhood to now....jot down some of your thoughts on happiness, kindness and more and create a keepsake to pass along to your loved ones that's all about you. Of course the album can be used for a variety of subjects but I always seem to leave myself out of the scrapbooking and I thought this was a great personalized book. Come join me on May 20th, 6pm and go home with a completed 6 x 6 accordion album. All the supplies and materials and colored directions will be provided for the workshop. The cost for the entire workshop is $30 and space is limited so please contact me today to reserve your space.
Don't live near me....no problem, I can mail you a kit with detailed instructions to complete in the privacy of your home.
Email today for your Veranda "Dream" Album lorileng@bellsouth.net





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous kit! Great job!

Unknown said...

That turned out great! Love your slideshow of the album.
hugs,
EE

bernshwag said...

Lori,
I absolutely love this albbum and paper. You did a beautiful job!
Where did the tags come from from for this album? I already have this blank album and paper. Do you have instructions on how to make it?
Thanks,
Candi

Lori said...

I used the Veranda Stickease Stickers on the album and made my tags for the inside with the state of mind stamp set from CTMH....If you've never tried our stickers, you must. They aren't like other stickers and have such a classic look to them. wonderful. Yes I will have detailed instructions and we can chat about that.