Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Toby Turtle Says " Welcome to the DZ Doodle Challenge"

Isn't this just the cutest little turtle? I fell in love with him when I saw him. I've really gotten Spring Fever the last few days seeing all the flowers starting to bloom, working out in the yard spreading mulch with my hubbie and starting to get the yard ready to welcome in the warm weather. So Toby just seemed to fit the mood I've been in lately. The challenge this week at DZ Doodles was to use any sketch from anywhere...so of course I had to pull out my WISHES book from Close To My Heart and I used the sketch Satchel on page 38. Don't have the WISHES book...you really should. The layouts for cards are great and there are so many quickie how-tos and tips through out the whole book. You'd love it! Now back to the challenge, it's your turn. Pick any sketch from anywhere and make a DZ Doodle card and enter it in our weekly challenge. Here's the link to the DZ Doodle Blog so be sure to enter and you could win. For doing the challenge you could win two free images so everyone should really check out the details and you just might be the lucky one.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Soo stinkin cute Lori. Love it!!!

Sheena said...

Cute turtle :)

Hugs, Sheena

Valerie said...

I also love this little turtle he's one of the first images I got when I started designing for DZ! CUTE!