Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Friends of House Mouse

 
House Mouse and Friends are getting ready to celebrate their 2nd Anniversary and in honor of the big day they are having a blog hop/ sketch challenge.  This is my completed project using their sketch.  I colored the stamped image with my copics and then made the flower rosettes with some organza ribbon.  I also pleated the green paper along the middle edge for more layering.  I love all the pleats, ruffles and dimensions that seem to be all the range right now in papercrafting.  I also did some of my famous faux stitching...it's so much easier than dragging out the sewing machine, LOL.  Oh and I colored some clear sparkles with my copics to have the whole color coordinated project.  Hope you enjoy and hope you will hop over to House Mouse and Friends to wish them a Happy Birthday. 

Other Challenges this card qualifies for:


16 comments:

Sheena said...

aww cute :) I love the colors..I was looking in a magazine an seen paper pleating..I might have to try it out after seeing your card.

Sheena :)

Melissa Craig said...

Your ribbon roses are lovely and the card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Sue from Oregon said...

Such pretty details to this wonderful card!Lovely colors and flowers too. Such a happy card! Thanks for sharing with us at HM&F's Monday Challenge!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Lori, I just adore that fabulous image........great colouring
and scrumptious details.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends.
hugs Heather xx

uksharon said...

Absolutely gorgeous - great card.
Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT challenge this week.

Laney said...

Super cute card!!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too
hugs
laney

Angela said...

Oh, this one made me smile! Such a fun image and layout, plus your roses are so delicate and pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Christine said...

Gorgeous HM creation those cute guys are def ready for the party fab colour combo great take on the sketch thanks for sharing & joining us at HM&F chall. hop..

smiles Christine xx

Davi said...

Very fun image and love the colors. GReat job on paper pleating. Thanks for sharing with us here at Tuesday Throwdown this week

Sue said...

Lori, I love this stamp! Great colors and your faux stitches are perfect. Pleated paper is wonderful. Thanks for joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and Blog Hop.

Take Care
Sue Drees

Lauren said...

This is adorable! I love this happy hopper image! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next week!

Lauren

Dena said...

Very cute card! Love it!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Theresa said...

Your card is darling. Your roses are great! BTW - I LOVE CTMH :)

Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Theresa

Kim said...

The mice are adorable! Wonderful accents. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

corinne said...

I keep seeing these cute stamps....where do you get them from??