Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blessing Abound

As we start to head into the season where we really stop and count our blessings...I have so many to name.  One of my blessing was winning a trip with Close To My Heart, where I was flown out to Utah and treated to a weekend of pampering and scrapping...How awesome is that. 

This is the first page of the album we created on our scrapbooking spa retreat...I love it!!!!!  Everything is perfect and it certainly was a day to cherish.  Can you believe the mountain views that we woke up to every morning. I loved the controlled detailed sanding on the edge of the cardstock and I also loved the reinker effect that I created using a stipple brush and a little jar of reinker.  It's a beautiful layout that the artists at CTMH designed for us and it just seemed to be crying out for me to add this picture.  How could you not cherish a day like that?

1 comments:

Laura C said...

I saw your smiling face on Jeanette's blog - and I thought to myself - "Hey, I 'know' her". LOL