Friday, October 29, 2010

Want 3 CTMH Stamp Sets FREE ?




Now is the time to start getting those holiday wish lists together and really get a TON of goodies from Close to My Heart.  During the month of November you can really make out a like a bandit with the Give a little MORE promotion.  For every $100 in product that you purchase you'll get not only the free stamp of the month that is just adorable...give a little thanks....but you can also choose any A, B, C, or D stamp set from the current Fall/Winter Idea Book for FREE.  (excludes stamp of the month, personalized and E size stamps)

So for $100 worth of product you could get up to $45.90 free in stamp sets...that is quite a savings...but you know the more I've thought about it the more I want to make it even more lucrative for you ...

PINKCLOUDSCRAPPERS EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL

so as my own personal special I'll also throw in a D size stamp (22.95 value) set (my random pick) for you also with every $100 purchase...Now that's almost $69 in FREE stamps...what a way to welcome in the Holiday Season.

Also if you have multiple orders of $100...then you will receive the promotion double but we'll also enter it as a gathering...so you'll get at least $25 in free select product for free too! and maybe more depending on your order. 

So if you have some holiday money coming in from loved one or relatives or you just want to treat yourself now is the time.  The promotion starts as of the 1st of November and will go until November 31st...so be sure to email me today or place your order online at my website.  I will be mailing out the stamp sets from me direct, so orders will ship separately.  Also it would be best to email me before you place your order in case you qualify for hostess rewards.

All free products are subject to tax and shipping charges.
Give a Little Thanks....November Stamp of the Month

0 comments: