Thursday, October 28, 2010

Funky Fun Halloween Tag


This is a tag I created for Halloween, that really heads towards the eerie side.  I made the roses with crepe paper that was dragged through tattered angels and then rolled into the roses...after the shape was formed I used some of the new glitter glaze from Tattered angels and dripped the red on the edges to form the blood look.  The base of the card uses the Alice in Wonderland Graphic 45 Halloween paper, though it's a little hard to see it under all the layers.  I pleated some paper on the edge to add more texture and dimension and used on of Tattered Angels chipboard tile for the gate piece.  There tiles are wonderful as they have some dimension so I colored and then sanded and then colored more to get that multi-color look.

I loved exploring techniques with this project.  I'm really enjoying trying to think outside the box and this one for sure fits that bill.....

0 comments: