Thursday, January 27, 2011

If Only Time Stood Still Layout

This is a layout I did of my oldest son Will.  He was only two in this picture and had just learned how to sit up by himself.  We were so thrilled and got some great shots of him on the dunes at the beach.  Will is going to be 10 this April and he is one of the greatest blessings of my life.  Will can't sit up anymore by himself as he suffers from a neurological condition, so I look back on these photos with such fond memories and am so grateful he was able to sit up if only for a while. He continues to be my miracle everyday. 

Here are some of the products I used for complete this 12 x 12 layout:

Flower Soft (on the photo...really makes it look like sand)
Spellbinders Dies
Unity / Iron Orchid Co Brand Stamp
Prima Flowers
Opaque Pearls from Close To My Heart
Photoshop Elements
Tattered Angels Apple Mist
Tim Hotlz Distress Inks

3 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

Beautiful layout Lori! It's absolutely perfect.

Lena said...

Cutest Layout. I am your new follower and I like to invite you to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

LOVE it!!! You ALWAYS do such great work!!!

Hugs,
Tanya