Friday, February 4, 2011

Lounging By The Lake Layout


I love the way this layout turned out.  It was one of those that when I first started I really didn't have a clue how it was going to turn out or if I'd even like it, much less LOVE IT!! but I do.  The papers and some of the embellishments are from my monthly Swirly Doos kit.  For the background paper I used Tattered Angels masks and sprayed the masks with the mist, instead of spraying the paper.  Then I flipped over the masks that were good and soaked with the glimmer mist and pressed onto my paper.  In essence I got the positive of the image, instead of the negative.  I then sanded and tore some of Coredinations new Graphic 45 paper for a great distressed layer.  Added a Spellbinders border that I also stenciled to really make it pop and made the flowers by hand so they would blend in just right. Hope you like this layout as much as I do. 

I'll be working hard this weekend getting my projects ready for the final round of Spellbinders...so wish  me luck. 

  Be sure to leave some love/comment and let me know.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and is able to find some time to spend with family and CRAFT!!!

Hugs, Lori

Detailed Picture of Handmade Flowers

1 comments:

Tanya said...

LOVE LOVE it Lori!!! And flowers on a boy page.. WOW.. really makes me rethink flowers. LOVE them flowers!!!

Hugs,
Tanya