Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"ME" 12x12 Layout

This is a layout I did with the sketch challenge from The Scrappiest.  I just discovered their site and really like some of their sketches...so I gave it a whirl.  The paper collection is from My Mind's Eye and the pleated ribbon is from Webster's Pages.  Of course you know I used some Spellbinders dies to give that finished complete look.  Loved the little metal charms I was able to make with a Spellbinders set and some metal...just charming, LOL.  I also sewed around the various papers believe it or not, three times...I wanted it to have a heavy stitch than what one round did and I was able to line it up perfect.  Oh and yeap....this is me when I was a little girl...boy I sometimes wish I could turn the clock back to then. 

Hugs....Lori

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh Lori.. too cute!!! Love the LO and you were a cute lil lady.. :) I TOTALLY need your mojo!!!

Hugs,
Tanya