Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5 Minute Flower

Hi everybody...I know you normally see my HeartFelt post on Wednesday but check back on Friday to see that creation.  Today I'm sharing with you a simple but great card I did for ABC DT. 

I love this line of Graphic 45 paper...Le Cirque.  It' just yummy and rich and perfect to make stunning flowers.  I just punched out nine circles and folded each into thirds/ a pie shape.   Then glued them all  to a circle base... and topped it off with some embellishments and it was done.  Really it's the flower that makes the card.
Now it your turn to make one of these fun flowers or for that matter any project with flowers and enter it in ABC DT Challenge for this month.  You could win up to a $25 gift certificate just for having some fun.  So hurry so there's still time.

See you on Friday with a Heartfelt Layout. 

Hugs




2 comments:

Alanna said...

The flower looks fantastic Lori! But I don't understand how you made it...

Christine said...

Beautiful Lori! You are so good with those rich colors!