Saturday, May 21, 2011

Do you LOVE SNR like me?

SNR (Scrapbook News and Review) is the leading online papercrafting magazine.  If you are ever looking for inspiration for layouts, cards or altered items...it's the place to go.  It's also a great place to chat on their forum and make new friends, get great tips and tricks and find awesome tutorials.  SNR is always a terrific place to get published if you are looking to share your talents with the world. They are constantly looking for artwork from various artist...all levels, all styles ..all types!!!!



Ok so now I've given you a brief rundown of SNR just in case you didn't know...but why am I telling you this?   My BIG NEWS IS...they have asked me to come on staff with them.  I can't wait.  I'll have the chance to share projects, ideas, and maybe even some articles with SNR and the world...WOW!!!!  I can't tell you how excited I am to be asked to join such an awesome group of people and the worlds' greatest online magazine. Now I'll just have to work on my spelling and grammar...I've always stunk in that area, LOL!!!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Congratulations Lori!

Glenda said...

Congratulations are definitely in order girl! Well done!