Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bella Rose Day 2


Well I promised you yesterday I would post my second project from Heartfelt Creations new release Bella Rose...and here it is........This project was made from several new stamps and dies from HC, but the main one is Bella Rose Vintage Background..and it's my favorite. 


I love the way you can just stamp the images and they are perfect or they can lend themselves so well to layering and building up...beautiful.

Remember you can get complete directions for this plaque on Heartfelt Blog and leave a comment on Heartfelt's Blog about the Bella Rose Release and you'll be entered in a drawing to win the WHOLE BELLA ROSE collection...valued at $149.99

See you tomorrow with a simple, fast but very pretty card. 

Hugs,

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is stunning...

Teresa said...

Wow I'm loving this set! What a beautiful job! And I'd LOVE to win his complete set! The colors you used are perfect for this too!

Alice said...

such a beautiful background and details. gorgeous project!

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful!

marsha said...

How stunning Lori! Gorgeous colors and what a fabulous design!
Hugs,
Marsha

TesaB said...

It's stunning!!!!