Friday, May 13, 2011

Simple, Quick and Beautiful


Happy Friday ! Today I'm sharing with you a simple, quick and beautiful card I created for ABC Design Team.  I wanted to created something that didn't have a lot of stamping on it and really could be made in a short amount of time. For me this was a challenge in and of itself, LOL

One of the things I love about this card is the flowers.  I created these using the new Making Memories Flower Shop petals.  By taking multiple petals and folding and layering them you can create wonderful blooming flowers that just makes any project POP!!!!

Here is a listing of the other products I used to create this card...be sure to stop over at ABC Toy and Craft and pick up yours. 


Also be sure to join in this months fun challenge over at ABC...it's easy...create something and use FLOWERS... You could win up to $25 in free product just for being creative.


Have a great weekend and I hope you get lots of crafting done....

Hugs,





0 comments: