Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scrapbook Your Recipes

It's great to scrapbook those cherished pictures...but have you ever thought of scrapping cherished recipes?  This is a 8 x 8 layout I did for one of my summer favorites, Strawberry Pie.  Majority of what you first see is the ingredients, but the mini book on the side has step by step directions for making the pie. 


I used embossed unity stamps to add some flair and the perfect finish for my page was the crocheted strawberries from the new Creative Charms Kit of the month.  I hope you'll try to scrap something other than just pictures this week.  There are so many possibilities out there.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh...I love everything about this layout! The checklist, the mini book, the crochet berries....everything! Awesome job! Good luck!!!!

Angie Blom said...

WOWZA.. awesome layout. I love all the elements about this.. great design.. yummy.

chickadee3357 said...

Adorable! Love the little direction book and the crocheted berries.

Unity Stamp Company said...

THIS is STUNNING!

Eva said...

This is so GORGEOUS!!!! Love the check list and the mini book, but the the crochet strawberries take the "pie"...LOL