Friday, May 6, 2011

May Flowers Now in Bloom


This month at ABC DT we are celebrating May with Flowers.  It's so wonderful to see the flowers starting to pop up everywhere you go.  I love all the color.  My favorite flowers are poppies, but my second favorite is Sunflowers...they're stunning. Like a big slice of sunshine. 



The card I created today uses the Crafty Secrets Sunflowers Stamp.  I stamped on patterned paper and cut the sunflower and leaves out.  I then layer it on kraft paper that was cut using Spellbinders Label Four    ..  The polka dot paper was punched along the edges with Martha Stewart Lacy Doily Edge Punch.  The small sentiment tags are stamped using Crafty Secrets Birdies at Home set.  Everything was pulled together with a few black pearls and some seam binding that I colored with Tattered Angels Spray Mist.

I know you're creating lots of projects using flowers right now.. it's quite the rage.  So why don't you enter them in our monthly contest.  You could win up to $25 in your choice of goodies from ABC Toys and Crafts Shop.  Click the link below to join in ...and remember it's a judged competition and you can enter as many times as you like.  Be sure to follow the rules..they're really easy peasy.



Have a great weekend and I hope you get to enjoy some sunshine...

Hugs

1 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

What a beautiful creation! It feels like a piece of country right there :-)