Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kaiser Krazy....YEAH!!!


Did you hear that noise? Yeap,  It was me screaming while I stood in my kitchen and read I had made the top 25 finalist for the KaiserCraft Design Team Call.  I'm so thrilled...I ADORE KAISER and it's always nice to know someone else likes your work.  So the roller coaster ride continues and I'll have my next round of entries in to Kaiser by the end of the month...and then the wait starts all over.  Send those good crafts vibes my way..but if nothing else cheer along with me to have made it this far in the company of some wonderful artist.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

So happy for you! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Angi Barrs said...

Woo Hoo...Big Congrats to ya Lori. Very very exciting! :)

Alanna said...

Congratulations! Best of luck with the next round :)

Robyn Schaub said...

Congratulations on making the top 25!

Debbie said...

WOW, Lori, congrats, girlie!! I didn't know you lived in NC too -- whereabouts? I'm in Chapel Hill. We should plan to meet somewhere if not too far apart -- maybe a fun thing to plan this summer! Best of luck on the Kaisercraft tryouts ... would be so fun to be on a team with YOU :)