Saturday, January 28, 2012

Central Park meets Lil Primrose


Have you seen the latest release from KaiserCraft...Lil Primrose.  You're going to love it.  This is a layout I created using Lil Primrose.  I love this shot I got back in December in Central Park and when I looked at the colors, I thought it would go great with Lil Primrose.


I used one of the Saturday Sketches from Kasier...do you ever play along?  You could win a collection if you did. Click Here to find out more information.



I also used Epiphany tools and bubble caps on the title...love, love, love Epiphany.  You can create any custom embellishments that are a perfect fit for your projects.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week.


3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love the Lo and how you used the EC scallop in the title~

Unknown said...

OMG Lori this is gorgeous! I love your LO and the Lil Primrose, but your photo is so fantastic! You should frame it :)
hugs,
Ellen

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful page!! And you're right, the colors of the photo do go well with the DP!