Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Love Birds


It's the perfect season for cards filled with love and sweet wishes. With out Scrapping Cottage's new Valentine collection cards are easy peasy. This card was created using the Whimsey Bird and Cage die. Granted it's great for Valentines but the best part about this die is you really can use it anytime for any occasion. The sentiment (from Unity) is stamped on the Airplane with Banner and Sign another one that I use over and over.

I hope you have had a chance to participate in Scrapping Cottage's  current challenge....just create a layout and use one of their dies and you might just win a prize. Here's the link to our current challenge.

Hugs,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Lori this card is precious! I just love those little birds. Your colors are so cheerful and those little flowers are so pretty. Great card all around.
hugs,
Ellen

Caroline D. said...

Oh, I love this!! Great colors and it's just so fun that I can't help to smile!!