Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Beginnings with Heartfelt


I love the way this card turned out using Heartfelts latest release.  The sentiment is just such a beautiful saying.  Believe it or not I used two of the Decorative Chateau Gate dies to created the lovely flourished background for the sentiment.  Want to learn more...be sure to head over to Heartfelt's Blog and see complete instructions, supply list and other beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. 

Oh and I just have to mention the beautiful paper collection I used was from ScrapCake...really nice quality papers with gorgeous patterns, Yum.

This card qualifies for the following challenges: Stampin Sisterhood Challenge SS7 (RubberNecker) : picture inspiration

Hugs,

6 comments:

Cibele Glazer said...

Such a pretty card and I love the layout!

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful colors! And I love the way you've used the dies to frame the sentiment - very creative.

NUTHINBUTDABUG said...

THIS CARD IS CUTE....

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow Lori - gorgeous colour combination - love the way that you have put this together ...

Candy's Creations Blog said...

I love the soft colors!

Caroline D. said...

Just beautiful!! Creative way to use the dies... I'll have to give it a try soon.