Friday, February 3, 2012

Cream on Cream


I've always struggled with monochromatic cards...but I think I finally pulled it off with this one.  I just love it.  I used Heartfelt Creations for the main sentiment stamp....love this set.  The rose was made using one a Spellbinders die...and it's just stunning.  Can you believe I made this whole card with cream colored cardstock...no designer paper here at all. 

The background was created by inking a Cuddlebug folder and then impressing it...Love the way this technique came out. 

Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday with a Prickley Pear Project.

Hugs,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning!

Mrs Frizz said...

absolutely stunning is right ... agree totally!!!

It's beautiful Lori.

Julie said...

This is so beautiful! I love gold and white together. So elegant.

Hugz,
Julie

Caroline D. said...

You more than 'pulled it off'... this card is fabulous!! I love everything about it... the inking on the emb folder gives it a vintage look and the flower is so very pretty!!

Unknown said...

Some of my favorite cards have been made just using plain card stock, and with your talents, I am not surprised at how gorgeous this came out! Truly a beautiful card.
hugs,
Ellen