Saturday, February 4, 2012

U Make Me Bloom


Have you ever had someone in your life that just makes you bloom?  Makes you a better person just because?  I'm so blessed to have several of those people and my sister Gini is one of them.  She's been my best friend my whole life..This layout is about how she makes me bloom.
 The faces were created from PaperClay and molded.  I love the intricate details of the mold.  Once dry the I colored and painted with watercolor pencils, blender pen, distress inks and even a touch of smooch.

 It's so great the way I can created my own embellishments with Paperclay.


 The leaves are from Scrapping Cottage along with the flowers...beautiful, don't you think?


4 comments:

Ardelle Kanode said...

What a BEAUTIFUL layout and sentiment. I envy the sister relationship you must have! AND the creative gift you have.

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow ... jaw-droppingly gorgeous ...

Caroline D. said...

This page is just stunning!! So many wonderful elements to it! Your sister will love this!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Lori! You are so talented!!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!
hugs,
Ellen