Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day love birds.  I made this sweet gift card holder that would be perfect for a Valentines gift.  Let's take a closer look...


I love the way in this picture you can really see the detail. The birds wings pop up and add such great dimension.  My DIY Xyron foam tape helps me get the perfect lift.  Also working with small detailed die cuts, Xyron's sticker maker helps to get everything in the perfect place. 


The back of the holder is attached with a heart key that was stamped and embossed and is held down with a small piece of twine. 




I wish you lots of love today and for the rest of the year.

Hugs,



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori this gift card holder is so creative! I adore all of the dimension you have on it, and your die cuts are so cute! I just love it!!!
hugs,
Ellen