Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday


I adore the newest collection from Heartfelt, it's just so pretty. This is a card I created with the Floral Cross Collection.  You can go to Heartfelt's Blog and see the complete directions for this project and many more.

Heartfelt has also posted their latest DESIGN TEAM CALL.  You can see all the details on the blog.  I know this has been a team I have really enjoyed over the past year and would encourage anyone who loves their products to give it a try.  They are wonderful to work with. 

Hugs

4 comments:

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful layout - love the background die cut for the cross. And the crocheted ribbon touch is perfect.

Glenda said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love the die you used as a base for the cross. Just a fabulous design!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Beautiful use of dies and I love the paper!

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful card and I really like the 4 panels of DP you used for the background!! The die cuts behind the cross and the cross die cut give it a nice depth too. :o)