Thursday, February 16, 2012

Many Thanks with JustRite and Simple Stories

I love to participate in JustRite Stamps Challenges...they always bring out some of my best cards.  Tonight I created this Thank You card using JustRite and Simple Stories Paper and followed JustRite current sketch challenge.


I really try on all of my project to have lots of small details that really make a work of art come together .  At first glance you might not notice everything but with a second look all the details start to pop.  On this card I've stitched , ink, embossed, layered, curled,  folded, tied, fussy cut, punched and of course pearled and I've probably left something off, LOL.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful card, Lori! Good luck with the challenge!

Mrs Frizz said...

what a gorgeous shade of blue ... fabulous card ... and I'm sure the recipient will love it.

Unknown said...

I always love coming to your blog because you have such gorgeous cards! This is another beauty!
hugs,
Ellen