Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Heartfelt Semifinialist Listed, Please Vote

 
 
I'm thrilled to announce I have made the Semifinalist list for Heartfelt Creations.  I've been on their team before and can't tell you how much I love working for them.  Not only do they have beautiful dies and stamps the company/family themselves are just as beautiful as their products.  It's a joy to work for them.  So wish me luck and please VOTE for Lori Williams.  You can find the link below to cast away.

Vote for your favorite Semifinalists: We would love to have you participate and vote your 5 favorite semi-finalists. Review each one of their blogs and then CLICK HERE to submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on October 18th, 2013

My talented sister Gini Williams Cagle has been on the team and is hoping to continue. Her work is amazing!!!! Please vote for her as well.  Oh and there are prizes up for grabs for just voting, two in fact one for each poll.  It's a win, win for everybody.

Vote for your favorite Designers: When we announce a new design team call that also means that we have a tough time deciding which of the current designers continue on the HC design team. We are giving you the opportunity to get involved and vote for 5 or more of your current favorite design team members. You can CLICK HERE and submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on April 18th, 2013.

 

  

9 comments:

Karan Gerber said...

HI Lori, just going through the semi finalist links and commenting on all the blogs, such a beautiful card, love the dimension and detail, best of luck to you going into the final round.

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card I am voting for you.
I am a new follower also
I hope you will follow me.
I love it.
Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

I voted for you! Would love for you to stop by and see one of my project submissions, even though I didn't amke the semi finals! I love our work!
Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Voted....Good luck. I hope we get to work together.

misteejay said...

Super card.

Toni xx

Linda said...

Beautiful card! Good Luck!

Jenny G said...

Love your work - it is amazing. Your step by step tutorials are also very good.

Jenny Garlick xx

Janelle said...

Lovely flowers! They work so beautifully on your card. Good luck in the finals.

Unknown said...

This is just stunning. I love your design and those flowers are gorgeous.