Friday, July 25, 2014

An Eriee Tale with Graphic 45

 
I love those days when I get to share my projects with everyone over on the Graphic 45 Blog.  We had a color challenge this month: feature three Graphic 45 Coordinations colors to make a custom  palette. I used the Photogenic, Bordeaux, and the Green Moss, using the  the Halloween Collection : An Eerie Tale .  I felt that gave a different Halloween mix.   I really like the featured scene that I used, a beautiful maiden sitting and eating with a goblin...how creepy but yet elegant at the same time, LOL. 
 
Be sure to hop over to the Blog today and see some other amazing color combos from Annette and Keri. 
 
 
 








 I think it's just as important to make the inside of your card as beautiful as the outside...like a secret little gift to the recipient. 

1 comments:

willmare said...

SUCH CREATIVITY, LORI! AGAIN, YOUR HALLOWEEN CARD IS MAGNIFICENT!!!!! NOT SCARY, NOT GHOULISH, BUT "JUST RIGHT!!"