Friday, July 25, 2014

Maya Road and Xyron together again


Today I'd love to share a pillow box I created for Xyron using some of Maya Roads embellishments and Graphic 45's Botanical Tea Collection  I added just a bit of distress ink to my Maya Road burlap flower to darken the color and make it blend with the paper a bit better. 

The buttons were run through my 5" Creative Station and then covered with paper, sanded and inked to make personalized matching embellishments.  Even the cute raffia is from Maya Roads that I ran through the buttons and it really just pulls everything together. 

Here is a complete list of products used on this project, so you are sure to be able to create your own. 

 






3 comments:

Heather said...

That is so neat!! love the detail. Great share!

cghundley said...

How pretty and so
fun to look at!
Carla from Utah

willmare said...

pRECIOUS AND PRETTY - LIKE ALL OF YOUR DESIGNED PROJECTS!!