Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sunny Days With Heartfelt Creations

 
 I love Wednesdays because that means it's a day I can share my latest creations for Heartfelt Creations.  Today's card is one I made using the Cut, Mat and Create paper collection along with some handmade flowers that Heartfelt is known for.  It always amazes me how you can take a pretty simple card and add some handmade flowers and it takes it to an out of this world card...LOVE IT!!!!
 
Be sure to hop over to the Heartfelt Blog and see more creations by the rest of the design team along with complete directions and supply lists for each of the projects. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful, love the flowers!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a stunner! Love those flowers!

Unknown said...

Lori,this is stunning. Love the colors.