Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A lot of color with Heartfelt Creations

 

Hi everybody....today's Heartfelt Creations card is one that I'm really excited about.  Granted it's using the lovely new collection Peacock Paisley and it's beautiful but I'm so excited to share with you how I colored the image.....with the new Spectrum Aqua markers and you have to get some of these...they're wonderful.  Just look at the colors I was able to achieve. 



Need complete directions or supply list for this card...hop over to Heartfelt Creations and see this and many other beautiful creations. 

5 comments:

Liz said...

Stunning!!! I need to colour my image f this yet and you have inspired me ! Hugs xxx

Maureen R said...

Beautiful card Lori. The coloring of the image is stunning! I love how it turned out, so vibrant! Hugs

Anne Harada said...

Amazing color Lori!! I must check out those markers (ohh noooohhhh!!) LOL!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I love the gold embossing with the watercolors.

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Love love love the watercoloring...will have to check out those markers for sure...because you just can never have too many markers right! LOL Beautiful with the gold embossing!
Hugs,
Tracey