Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Learn a new technique with Graphic 45


Today I'm sharing this over the top card I created for Graphic 45 using the Precious Memories collection.  Actually as stunning as this card looks, it's really not that hard and to prove it to you I've made a step by step tutorial to show you how.  



This easel card has the traditional easel card but it also include a four drawer base for you to tuck in a treat or two. 
 
 
Don't forget to decorate the interior of your card too...this is especially important with the easel card so you have something for the top of your card to tuck into so it can stand up on it's own. 




If you'd like to see all the supplies I used on this card, hop over to Graphic 45's blog and check it out.  Also be sure to sneak a peek at Katie's card that is perfect for the Saint Patty's Day celebration. 

1 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my goodness, this is just gorgeous - saw it on the G45 blog. Thanks for sharing.