Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2015

 
I have had the most amazing year being able to serve on the 2014-2015 Graphic 45 Design Team.  I can't rave enough about how much I have grown as an artist, made some new friends/team members, been inspired by G45's designs and have loved, loved and I mean loved digging in those HUGE boxes of Graphic 45 goodness.  I just can't tell you how many goose bumps I get when I see those boxes laying at my door.  This company is truly one of the top notch in the industry to work with and I've been very blessed to do so for the past year. 
 
I want to thank everyone....of course HUGE THANKS goes out to Graphic 45 and the entire family of G45 for allowing me to create, my teamies...it's one of the best groups in the world to work with, and of course all of the Graphic 45 followers and lovers.  Your kind comments and posts have really encouraged me...so THANK YOU. 
 
So it's that time to throw my name back in the hat for a return year of design with Graphic 45.   My fingers are crossed and if it helps I'll cross my toes and eyes heck throw in my legs and arms, LOL.  So please take a moment to see some of my projects from the past year and a recap video at the end. 
 
 
 























 
 






 
 


13 comments:

Anne Harada said...

So many of these I've Pinned without knowing they were yours Lori! I love your style and wonderful cards and projects. Best of luck remaining on the team! You deserve it!!

Nichola said...

Beautiful stuff <3 xoxo

Nadya Tana Lifa said...

Good luck Lori!!! Love every your projects!!!

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed seeing all of your projects this past year on the G45 Blog! Your work is always so inspiring and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Lori, your work is always so incredible! Your color palettes, perfect layering, and amazing tutorials are unforgettable. We are so glad you auditioned for a 2nd term! ~Charee & Joanna

Becky said...

wow Lori! Your projects are just awesome. Who would of thought (not me) :) of paper piecing trains, planes and auto's with this gorgeous paper..

Erica said...

Amazing Lori! I love all of your paper layers - it adds so much depth and color to your projects. Congrats on making the Top 25 and good luck! :)

traci said...

Beautiful work love all your projects your flowers are awesome-good luck!

Unknown said...

Hi Lori, you have a one-of-a-kind amazing talent and your projects are always works of art! Love them all!
Tara Brown

jd said...

Great items! Good luck!Love your work!

Unknown said...

These are all so fabulous Lori - I take it you LOVE Graphic45 ;)
Michelle x
The Craft Marquee

Robin Shakoor said...

Hi Lori, thanks so much for your beautiful comments. Your work is just lovely especially your altered projects. Sending good wishes your way in round 2!

Sharina said...

I love your fun and simple projects and your enthusiastic, supportive, loving, smily personality always brightens my day. Good luck!