Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Goodie Box Today.....Don't miss out

I told everyone I would let you know on Goodie Box days for the June Jackpot as they are the BEST! So today is a Goodie Box day! Get $120 or more in product for only $60. The Goodie Boxes are filled with all kinds of Close To My Heart products new and retired...beautiful stamp sets, paper packs, embellishments and all kinds of great surprises at an awesome discount. It's like having Christmas morning in June. So be sure to click the link below and take advantage of today's sale as it only goes on until in the morning or until supplies sell out. Have fun and let me know if you need anything.

Click Here to get your Goodie Box NOW!
https://lorileng.myctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=1601

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Hey girl, hope Will is better. Gave you a plug on my blog!!! And I've ordered one goodie box so far!! LOL How many more should I order this month????