Sunday, June 6, 2010

House Mouse...So Long, Farewell




Yes, I seem to be on a roll this evening...so I thought I would get my house mouse challenge in by the skin of my teeth. The challenge was So Long, Farewell...this is actually sort of a hard one to come up with something. I have the little wedding couple and wanted to use that one and say Farewell Freedom, but my sister made be promise I wouldn't. I still think it would have been funny. So instead since schools are letting out this coming week, I figured this one would do the trick. I used the Splendor paper pack from Close To My Heart...it's so versatile. Go check out House Mouse challenges...they are so darn cute.

6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I have a humorous side to me that would love to see you make that first card for the wedding LOL! I am glad you squeaked in for the blog hop at HM&F's Monday challenge!

Sue said...

Aw, this card and image work out great for this challenge. Wonderful job coloring this little mouse and his books too. Thanks for taking part in the challenge, a new one starts Monday, come back again so we can see what you're creating.

America said...

Oh this is just sooooo sweet. What an adorable HM creation. Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F Monday Challenge for our first Bloghop. Dont forget to return tomorrow to see if you have won CANDY and to check out our next challenge.... :)

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card :-) the image is gorgeous and the sentiment is perfect :-)
the wedding one sounds funny,, that was a good idea too !! :-)

thanks for joining the HM&F Monday Challenge and hop :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Natascha said...

This is a great creation. The sentiment works very great with this image. Love your work. Thanks for playing along with us at HM&F Monday Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Christine said...

Hi Lori fab creation the wedding one would have been fun too...LOL..thanks for sharing & joining our 1st HM&F Monday chall. blog hop..

Hugs Christine xx