Thursday, July 15, 2010

#2 Things I Loved & Learned - CTMH Convention - Fall/Winter Idea Book


Well heck, who doesn't get excited when you start flipping through a brand new Idea Book from Close To My Heart. It's chocked full of new and beautiful products and the new Fall/Winter 2010 is no exception. Do you love scrolling peacock feathers? glimmering embellishments? Elegant mistletoe for the holiday seasons? Adorable popping ghouls for Halloween? How about a new how to book that will have you spinning? Well if you said yes to any of these things then you are in for a treat with the new idea book. We were all lucky to receive our own copy of the new book at convention and I haven't put it down since then. I'll be giving you some exclusive sneak peeks but you can get your own copy of the new idea book by contacting me lorileng@bellsouth.net. Idea books will start shipping next month so be sure to get on my list so you can start drooling over your own copy.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh Lori, I cant wait for the new catty!! This is the best part about CTMH for me is more catalogs. Plus fall is my fav, I love the colors of fall and miss my Ohio seasons since I am in San Antonio now. Can't wait to see the new goodies!!

Glad you are back safe and hugs to your little sweetie!!

Kim

Sheena said...

Glad you had a Great time at the CTMH convention!!!

Hugs, Sheena