Thursday, July 15, 2010

$99 CTMH Consultant Kit ending soon!


I hope you have been following my top ten about convention. There are so many changes coming down the pike, it's so excited. One of the changes is the consultant kit. As of August 1st the base consultant kit will go up to $129 from the current amount of $99. I believe change is good and see lots of positive aspects of the new consultant program, but I have to admit for the next several weeks it's a great deal to sign up to become a Close To My Heart Consultant.

It's important when you sign up that you choose a strong growing team. I'm a Director with Close To My Heart, have won numerous awards and truly love working the business. I enjoy training and encouraging my team to succeed with my experiences and business knowledge. Have you been considering joining CTMH but just didn't know when was the right time...THE TIME IS NOW and I would love to welcome you on team PINKCLOUDSCRAPPERS.

Please feel free to email me lorileng@bellsouth.net if you would like to find out more about the program or any specials for signing up. I can honestly say it was one of the smartest choices I ever made and I would love to share the friendships, rewards, and business with you. If you would like to read over the contract or sign up now to join my team just click here.

0 comments: