Wednesday, July 14, 2010

10 Things I Learned & Loved at CTMH Convention #1


I had such a blast last week at convention and I have so much to share with everyone. I thought I would do a day at a time with a top ten list of things I learned and loved about Close To My Heart Convention. I actually could do a 1000 or more but 10 should give you a good feel and help spread the excitement.
The first thing I loved about convention is of course, Jeanette Lynton CEO and founder of this amazing company. How could you not adore her. She is one of the sweetest people you would ever want to meet and I truly believe her heart is made of pure gold.
Jeanette took some time to answer consultants questions in one of our general sessions and it was so great to hear answers to questions such as what/who is her inspirations, what is her favorite paper pack of all time, and what are her plans and dreams for the future.
The more I get to know her the more respect I have for her. She has BIG plans for the company, creative ideas for new products and Idea Books, generous compensation and rewards for consultants and a HUGE heart for giving back. She radiates kindness and joy and I truly believe this is why her business is thriving and growing. She is a blessing to me and I'm so fortunate to be a part of her dream.
Keep checking in for the next few days to see things like sneak peeks of new products, pictures of convention and friends and more exciting news about CTMH Convention 2010.

0 comments: