Saturday, July 10, 2010

Secret Sister Mini Album




My team exchanged names for a Secret Sister Swap. We had to create three-four gifts for our SS and not spend over $15, fun! fun!. Everyone received a questionnaire about their SS several weeks in advance and it had really basic questions answered...what is your favorite CTMH color?stamp set? snack food? and so on. My secret sister loves sorbet , Smiles stamp set, diet coke and Swedish fish and her first name starts with a T...oh and she also loves Billy Joel, but I couldn't figure out how to work that one in. I made her four little gifts including one of the necklaces I posted several days ago, an apron that I monogrammed her initials on and this mini album that I was so darn pleased with. Mini albums are one of her favorites so I looked up various types of mini albums and made this tri fold album from some card stock covered with one of my favorite paper packs, Perfect day. Oh she adores glitter for an embellishment so I had to go a little crazy there. The title for our conference is "Picture This" thus the name of the album.

I love all the little flap pages that adorn the inside
Back Cover ( The logo for the convetion was a heart with wings and a crown...I was able to create this with my cricut...













2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! That's a cool project! Love it!

Dot said...

Very nice, Lori.