Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Where in the world is Lori?



Do you remember that character Where in the World is Waldo? That's what I feel like right now...I'm on my way to D.C. with a bunch of crazy fun girls (that I adore) for a week long celebration of Close To My Heart. I've never been to convention and this week I'm going to get a BIG dose of it.

There will be tons of creative projects, business classes, team meetings, great food and most importantly cherished time with friends. I'm so darn excited. My dear husband is home with our youngest son, working away so say a little prayer for him and as always God love my mom for all she does for both my boys. Man it does take a village to raise children and I'm blessed to have such a supportive family that allows me t0 continue my CTMH career path with retreats like this one.

Keep watching this week as I have lots of post coming up with artwork created for convention, it's sure to inspire and just wonder...Where in the world is Lori right now?



0 comments: