Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Welcome To Close To My Heart's Convention



I'm so thrilled to be in D.C. this evening at Close To My Heart's big consultant convention. How exciting. I know I'm going to learn so much and can't wait to share it with you all when I get back to NC. Tonight is team meetings. It's a great way to cheer on the start of the convention and get everyone in the spirit.

I created this make and take project for our team meeting time. Everyone will learn how to fold these adorable little trees and make a great front for one of our My Creations Journals. They'll have a unique and adorable journal for notes and trust me , we'll all need them for all the vast amounts of information that will be coming our way.

Keep checking in as there are a ton of posts coming up that show more convention artwork and fun!.

0 comments: