Sunday, July 4, 2010

It's a Girl


A good friend of mine is going to be a grandmother for the first time and I'm so thrilled for her. I going to D.C. with her for the week so I thought I would make her this little card to help celebrate that precious baby girl that will be here shortly. I used the Happy Forever Stamp of the Month from CTMH and my much loved copics. I distressed the edges a little just to give that extra pop. The paper is from the Daydream CTMH collection.

The Hedgehog qualifies for the Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge : Animals and the distressing qualifies him for the Crafty Catz challenge.
Be sure to check in a lot this week, as I have a ton of posts scheduled with artwork and projects for convention.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh this is so adorable! What a cute image and so beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

carol said...

lovely pretty card, cute image too, Thanks for joining in with Crafty catz challenge this week, x carol

Aunty Sue said...

Such a cute card and thanks for joining us this week at crafty catz

Denise Black said...

My card is sooo adorable! Thank you so much Lori and thank you for the beautiful blanket for my girl! Everytime is cuddle Addison in it, I'll think of you and what a thoughtful person you are. I had a great time in DC with you and can't wait 'til next year. love you girl