Friday, July 16, 2010

#3 Things I Loved & Learned - CTMH Convention - MAGIC


There are so many wonderful new goodies that we will be unveiling in the Fall/Winter Idea book, but I have to say I think one of the things was most excited about was MAGIC. It's the newest how to book from Jeanette Lynton and it's going to blow you away. The whole book is making magical layouts with movable and interactive parts. How cool is that...here comes the spinners, pop-ups, pull-outs and much, much more. It will also give you the option for completing the layouts without the interactive portions.


I'm sure there will be lots of techniques and tips that will also apply to card making so I'm so excited to get my copy that will be here next Monday....can't wait and I know you can't wait either to order your copy come September 1st.


Oh and just for one more tease...it even comes with a how to DVD!

1 comments:

scrapguy said...

Done--Sign me up--I must have this book--guess I know what is going to be on my club order that September! Can't wait to see the new CTMH idea/product book!