Saturday, April 30, 2011

KaiserCraft Design Team Call

I have to tell you I was super stoked when I heard that KaiserCraft was having an open design team call.  I literally had just told my sister I would love to be on their design team and low and behold the call was posted just a few days later.  I've been in love with their embellishments for some time and their paper is to die for...but honestly the paper and embellishments are just the beginning.  They really are an amazing company with such a wide array of products...so who wouldn't love to be on such a Design Dream Team.


12 x 12 Layout : Cherished / Chanteuse Collection

One of the requirements for applying for the Design Team is to post eight projects, highlighting KaiserCraft products, so I better start showing you my work, as this is a long post. 



Detail of Cherished




Another Close up of Cherish




12 x 12 Layout/ Easter Meltdown : Bubblegum Hill Collection






Close up of Melt Down








Bloom Card : Bubblegum Hill Collection
 


Bloom Card Detail
 

Hanging Frame : Lullaby Collection


Close up Hanging Frame


Handmade Hydrangia Bloom




Spring Card :Chanteuse Collection


Detail of Wooden Die Cut (painted, stained, crackled and inked)


Card with a Pop: Bubblegum Hill Collection


Detail of Handmade Flower and stamping techniques


12 x 12 Layout : Lullaby Collection : handmade flowers and hand painted background


Detail of painting and flowers

Altered Bottle/ Chanteuse Collection and handmade metal flowers



14 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful Kaisercraft projects! Good luck with the call :) Thanks for your sweet comment on my recipe album, too :)

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Beautiful work...I especially like the spring card made with the wood flourish. Good luck!

Dawnll said...

Unbelievable girl!!!
All of your projects are amazing- I think you would be a perfect member.
Thanks for the inspiration
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Karen Shady said...

beuatiful entry..... love what you have done.. sooo love that hydrangea flower... goodluck x

Lisa's Passion to Scrap said...

Gorgeous work! good luck.Lisa

VICKI MORRIS said...

Stunning work - so love that handmade hydranga - best of luck :)
Vicki

LG said...

Stunning work as always! You are very talented and you continuously inspire me and many others. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

That meltdown layout is wonderful!!! Made me laugh, it's such a great moment to share. Your detail on everything is wonderful -- thanks so much for sharing. Good luck!!!

Trudi Harrison said...

Oh what a fabulous showcase!! Your creations are amazing with so much attention to detail- Best of luck with your submission

Alanna said...

Gorgeous work! I really love all the detail on the first LO. But everything is gorgeous! Good luck :)

craftieodmae said...

good luck, your projects are Absolutely breath taking!!!!!

Leanne said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous work! Good luck with your submission!!

Kirsty said...

Oh WOW!!! Love each and every project! Good luck!

Kathie said...

gorgeous!!!
Love Kathie
xoxo