Friday, April 29, 2011

Recycled Flower Card

This month at ABC DT we have been celebrating Spring and I'm going to finish up that theme with this Recycled Flower Card.  Have you ever wondered what the heck to do with all those old phone books?  How about using some of our cherish Spellbinders dies and created handmade flowers.  I used the brand new die Blossom 3 and cut lots of blooms out of used phone books.  I then sprayed the pages down with Tattered Angels Mist  and left to dry.  Once dry I crinkled the blooms and layered them up to created this stunning flower. 

We'll have a new challenge coming up this weekend...so be sure to check back on our blog and see what it is.  It's something that everyone is doing right now, so you'll have plenty of chances to enter your artwork.  Have a great weekend.






Hugs, Lori

1 comments:

Angelica Turner said...

Lori, I absolutely love this flower and idea, beautiful project. I'm going to have to give this a try. TFS