Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Everyday that I get up, I can do so with a smile on my face because of TODAY! I'm so happy that Jesus died on the cross for me and rose again...I truly stand in awe of my savior.  I'm amazed at the peace he affords me when there have been things in my life that just seem to big to handle...but he has taken those things and made them HUGE BLESSINGS.  I'm also very lucky to have such a wonderful church to attend...our pastor is filled with so much love, it's wonderful.  In fact our church is now doing live stream videos that you are welcome to watch...it's funny, true and challenging...here's the link if you'd like to check out some good news. BILTMORE BAPTIST This is also a great way to attend church if you're unable to get out of the house, on vacation or even overseas serving our country. 

I hope you all have a blessed Easter with family and friends and get a chance to CELEBRATE THE GOOD NEWS.  CHRIST IS ALIVE!!!!!

1 comments:

Glenda said...

Right back at you, sister! Happy Easter!